1byone Amplified Indoor HDTV Antenna
1. Receives free broadcast High Definition TV signals (such as ABC, CBS, NBC, PBS, and Fox). Supports 1080p HD.
2. Fast and easy set up with 3 steps - Unwrap, Plug it in and Scan channels.
Locate Digital TV Broadcast Towers:
The distance from the broadcast towers will vary based on the location of your home. Visit visit "dtv.gov/maps" or "tvfool" and enter your address or zip code for details about the towers near you. This information will assist in selecting the correct antenna model and aiming your antenna for the best results.
1. If you are using a flat screen HDTV, please check your TV's manual to make sure your TV has a built-in tuner for receiving over-the-air broadcasts.
2. You should retune your TV and digital box from time to time to ensure you are receiving all available services. Retuning takes only a few minutes and can be done with your remote control.
3. Make sure your tuner can receive HD signals, otherwise you won't be able to receive and watch HD channels.
4. Signal quality determines how many channels you can receive as well as picture quality. Once you receive the antenna, hook it up to your TV, and try moving it around your home to find the placement with the best signal. You might be surprised how many HD channels you can receive!
5. If your TV has no built-in tuner, you can add an ATSC digital converter box to receive the HD signal, put B01N5MLC1M into Amazon search box for 1byone converter box.
6. All of our antennas have a 12 months warranty. If you are not satisfied with the amount of channels you are receiving, please contact us so we may immediately assist you and help to solve any problems you have.
1. Antenna with 10ft. Coaxial Cable
2. Antenna Stand
3. Amplifier Kit
4. 5ft USB Power Cable
5. Optional USB Adapter
6. Instructional Manual